Thank you Tushara Olivia for nominating me to answer all these questions. Self-discovery mission =D
1.What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
-I don’t have many. One of them is koko. Don’t ask me why XD
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodle looks like?
Mmm…a lot. Usually in class. They’re either messed-up hands or overlapping lines/circles. It helps me to concentrate when I’m not looking at the person explaining something.
3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
Toss and turn while imagining scenarios happening differently in books. Sometimes though…you know the state in which you’re about to fall asleep, so you’re not exactly conscious; therefore, you do not remember what you were thinking? I just did that when I was taking a nap, and I realized later that I was thinking of food in general. So yes, that’s what I do.
4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?
My classmates and teachers consider me talkative, while everyone else considers me quiet. Because I indeed am around strangers.
5.What makes you cry?
Books. Frustration. Absolutely nothing.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
-People’s humming and fake smiles/ giggles.
7. How many times a day does you look at yourself in the mirror?
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
Well…I don’t consider myself an adult but…let’s say what a younger version of me believed. I often thought about marriage (I don’t know why) and I believed that simply I’d ask anyone who I had a friendly liking to consider this prospect. Don’t ask, just don’t.
9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much give up?
Solving/ studying late at night while blasting music. It’s a great way to relax but stay awake.
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
My brother, I guess.
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
I don’t. I enjoy watching the news rather than reading the newspaper.
12. Which animal scares you the most?
Mmm…you mean what specie. Arthropod specie.
13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
Head-on. I do not normally plan ahead, and when something comes up, I try to solve it on the spot. Ain’t a planner.
14. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received?
That I wrote a wonderful poem. Thank you everyone!
15. What question are you tired of hearing?
How much do you study? Like, for how long? And also…are you that daughter of (name)?
Um…hello? Is it any of your interest or lifetime curiosity? Seriously.
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
It was a vegetable. I do not know it’s name, but I know that it tastes like parsley. Spiky at the end and…yeah XD. Very tasty.
17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
I’ve almost seven or something that I talk to a lot, and others I’m in friendly terms with, so I don’t know which category I fall in.
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
I don’t care what people think about me if they do not know me well. I guess that’s it.
19. What’s your all-time favorite town or city? Why?
I don’t exactly have one. I mean, I obviously love the country I’m living in and it’s neighbour, but it’s not in the level of fondness that it is a favourite, you know?
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I love my name. I won’t change it. But a lovely name is Destiny.
21. When was the last time you lied?
I rarely lie. I mean, at stuff that matter. So I’m not really sure.
22. What’s something that amazes you?
Colours. Death. Life. Human body.
23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
The inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease, like cancer or AIDS. I mean, sure, Pluto is very interesting, but I like Earth and its conditions.
24. What is your favorite amateur activity?
Writing. I’m still an apprentice learning =D
25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
I’m too tired to school. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate school or anything that ungrateful students complain about, I’m just genuinely sick.
26. What is your favourite song (at least at the moment)?
Migraine (Twenty One Pilots)
27. List someone you know, and describe them in five words.
Trust-worthy. Annoying. Funny. Loyal. Supportive. (mystery person ;D)
28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?
Omar Bin-Al Khattab: How were you able to stay strong?
29. Which celebrity or artist you resemble the most?
30. What do you want me to know?
Don’t judge based on appearances, and don’t act fake. It’s plain annoying and pitiful.
Feel free to ask. =D
Know more abut me; it’ll make stalking easier!